The compact dimensions of the machine means that it is therefore an ideal packaging solution for butchers, restaurants, hotels, direct sellers and farmyard shops as well as for a wide range of consumer goods. It also offers the ability to create Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP). The machine control can be operated intuitively and a large chamber lid enables a clear view of the packaging
process. This means that packaging can be conducted simply and efficiently even by inexperienced personnel.
- In-built gas flushing unit
- Housing made of stainless steel
- Transparent, acrylic glass chamber lid
- Automatic progressive ventilation
- Double-seam separation sealing
- Sloping insert and filling plates
- Function for vacuum quick-stop
- Three program memory spaces
|Chamber Dimentions||420x420x170mm (WxDxH)|
|External Dimentions||520x640x400mm (WxDxH)|
|Sealing bar Length (Usable)||420mm|
|Power supply||1x230V 50Hz, 1x110V 60Hz|
|Built-in Vaccum Pump output||20 m³/h|
"The MULTIVAC is a crucial piece of any kitchen, but it is even more important in a small place, as you can spread the workload more efficiently. You are gaining on every count – saving money, spreading costs. It is a must"